Visa Application Charge Fee waiver
Posted on October 25, 2020 by Benson Shi
- In the release of the Federal Budget 2020-21, the Department of Home Affairs has made a new announcement where they will be refunding or waiving the Visa Application Charge.
- The below subclass will be able to receive a refund or a waiver.
|Visa category and subclasses||Details of measure|
|Pacific Labour Scheme (PLS) and Seasonal Worker Programme (SWP) (subclass 403)||
|Temporary Skill Shortage or Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclasses 482 and 457)||
|Working Holiday Maker (WHM)
(subclasses 462 and 417)
|Visitor (subclass 600)||
|Prospective Marriage (subclass 300)||
- If you would like more information on how to get your refund or waiver, give us a call on +61 (2) 9264 6432
- Learn more about immigration solution lawyers
- Disclaimer: The information provided is not legal advice and is not intended to serve as legal advice. Immigration Solutions Lawyers do not accept any liability for any damages suffered by persons who rely on the general information provided on this website. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.