New Coronavirus restrictions in NSW, partial lockdown
The NSW Premier, Gladys Berejiklian has announced that there will be a shutdown of non-essential services in NSW.
- Pubs, registered clubs
- Gyms, indoor sporting venues
- Cinemas, entertainment venues, casinos, and night clubs
- Restaurants and cafes will be restricted to takeaway and/or home delivery
- Religious gatherings, places of worship (excluding small weddings and funerals that comply with the 4m2 rule, which can proceed).
There is an exception to the following services that will remain open:
- petrol stations,
- convenience stores,
- freight and logistics,
- and home delivery
- essential gatherings at places such as hospitals, workplaces, constructions sites and for public transport are exempt and will continue.
Schools remain open; however, it is strongly encouraged that parents keep their children at home and study through online learning.
Disclaimer: The information provided is not legal advice and is not intended to serve as legal advice. Immigration Solutions Lawyers do not accept any liability for any damages suffered by persons who rely on the general information provided on this website. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.